- DJR2-4 (7-8) (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- TRAIL-R2, KILLER, TRICK2, TNFRSF10B, Ly98, CD262
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
DR5 is 55 kD member 10B of the TNF receptor superfamily (TNFRSF10B), also known as TRAIL-R2, TRICK2, KILLER, and CD262. It binds the cytotoxic ligand TRAIL and induces apoptosis. The DR5 receptor is broadly expressed on a variety of normal tissues and many tumors. DR5 expression has been reported to be upregulated in human cells by interferon-α, 2-methoxyestradiol, and paclitaxel, and downregulated by adenoviral E3 proteins.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Extracellular domain of DR5-human IgG1 Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: The DJR2-4 antibody is useful for immunofluorescent staining and flow cytometric analysis of DR5/TRAIL-R2 receptor expression. For most successful immunofluorescent staining results, it may be important to maximize signal over background by using a relatively bright fluorochrome-antibody conjugate (Cat. No. 307406) or by using a high sensitivity, three-layer staining technique (e.g., including a biotinylated antibody (Cat. No. 307404) or biotinylated anti-mouse IgG second step (Cat. No. 405303), followed by SAv-PE (Cat. No. 405204)).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Uno K, et al. 2003. Blood 101:3658.
- Sato K, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 174:4025.
- Lundgvist A,et al.2006.Cancer Res.14:7317.PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2204813 (BioLegend Cat. No. 307407)
AB_2240691 (BioLegend Cat. No. 307408)
- TNFR superfamily, 55 kD
Broadly expressed on normal and tumor cells
- Induces apoptosis
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. MacFarlane M, et al. 1997. J. Biol. Chem. 272:25417.
2. Walczak H, et al. 1997. EMBO J. 16:5386.
3. Shigeno M, et al. 2003. Oncogene 22:1653.
4. LaVallee T, et al. 2003. Cancer Res. 63:468.
5. Nimmanapalli R, et al. 2001. Cancer Res. 61:759
- Gene ID
- 8795 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD262 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.