- KF29 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- γ-Glutamyl transferase 1 (GGT1), γ-Glutamyl transpeptidase 1 (GGTP), GGT, GTG
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD224, also known as γ-Glutamyl transferase 1 (GGT1), is a type I gamma-glutamyltransferase, and a member of the threonine peptidase family. CD224 consistes of a 380 amino acid heavy chain and a 189 amino acid light chain, which are translated from a single mRNA. It protects cells from oxidative stress by participating in γ-glutamyl cycle. CD224 is expressed on subset of T cells, B cells, stem cell precursor, endothelial cells and epithelial cells. It expresses on kidney, duodenuma and small intestine.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated APC and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Type I gamma-glutamyltransferase
Subset of T cells, B cells, stem cell precursor, endothelial cells and epithelial cells
- Protects cells from oxidative stress by participating in γ-glutamyl cycle
- Glutathione, GSH, Leukotriene C4, GSNO
- Cell Type
- B cells, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Mizushima T, et al. 2016. BMC. Cancer. 16:411.
- Wang Q, et al. 2017. Oncotarget. 8(22): 36171–36184.
- Jiang Y, et al. 2016. Mol. Med. 13(5):3813-20.
- Karp DR, et al. 1999. Int. Immunol. 11(11):1791-800.
- Gene ID
- 2678 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD224 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.