- TUGh4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI C-89
- Other Names
- Common γ chain, γc, IL-2 receptor γ subunit
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD132 is a 64-70 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein of the Ig superfamily, also known as common γ chain (γc), or IL-2 receptor γ subunit. It is expressed broadly on T- and B-lymphocytes, NK cells, monocytes, and granulocytes. CD132 is an essential component of cytokine receptors for IL-2, IL-4, IL-7, IL-9, IL-15 and IL-21. Ligand binding induces tyrosine phosphorylation and initiates signaling through a JAK/STAT pathway. CD132 mutation results in X-linked severe combined immune deficiency (XSCID).Product Details
- Human, African Green, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Itano M, et al. 1996. J. Exp. Med. 178:389
- Kondo M, et al. 1993. Science 262:1874
- Product Citations
AB_2123585 (BioLegend Cat. No. 338607)
AB_2123584 (BioLegend Cat. No. 338608)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, Ig superfamily 64-70 kD
T cells, B cells, NK, monocytes, granulocytes
- Component of cytokine receptors for IL-2, IL-4, IL-7, IL-9, IL-15 and IL-21
- Cell Type
- B cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. eds. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. Wiely-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
2. Nakarai T, et al. 1994. J. Exp. Med. 180:241
3. Kawahara A, et al. 1995. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 92:8724
4. Habib T, et al. 2002. Biochemistry. 41:8725
5. Matthews DJ, et al. 1995. Blood 85:38
- Gene ID
- 3561 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD132 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD132 (common γ chain)||TUGh4||FC|
|PE anti-human CD132 (common γ chain)||TUGh4||FC|
|APC anti-human CD132 (common γ chain)||TUGh4||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD132 (common γ chain)||TUGh4||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.