- Poly19243 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- GCP, GCP372, GOLIM1, Golgin Subfamily B Member 1, Macrogolgin, Golgi Integral Membrane Protein 1, 372 kD Golgi Complex-Associated Protein, Golgin B1, Golgi Autoantigen, Golgin Subfamily B, Macrogolgin (With Transmembrane Signal)
Covance Catalog# PRB-114C
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Giantin is a membrane-inserted component of the cis and medial Golgi with a large rod-like cytoplasmic domain. This antibody serves as an excellent marker for the Golgi complex in mammalian cells.Product Details
- Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat, Rodent
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This polyclonal antibody was raised against the N-terminus, residues 1-469, of human giantin
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- Store at -20°C. Upon initial thawing, apportion into working aliquots and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles to prevent denaturing the antibody. For long-term storage, keep the antibody at -80°C.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• IF: 1:1,000
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunofluorescence (IF).
*Predicted MW = 367 kD. Western transfer should be conducted in the presence of 0.1% SDS. After transfer, rinse blot with 50% MeOH to remove any residual SDS.
Giantin is a membrane-inserted component of the cis and medial Golgi with a large rod-like cytoplasmic domain. This antibody serves as an excellent marker for the Golgi complex in mammalian cells.
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2565451 (BioLegend Cat. No. 924302)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.