- Poly18397 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 16, P75 Icd, Ngf Receptor, Tnfr Superfamily, Member 16, Low Affinity Neurotrophin Receptor P75Ntr
Covance Catalog# PRB-602C
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
p75 plays a pivotal role in the regulation of life and death decisions within developing neurons.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This polyclonal antibody was raised against residues 274-425 of rat p75NTR. This sequence comprises the C-terminal intracellular domain.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- Store at -20°C. It is suggested that the total volume be divided into useable aliquots upon initial thaw.
WB, IHC, IP, IF
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Immunohistochemical staining.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• WB: 1:2,000*
• IF: 1:2,000
• IHC: 1:500
• IP: 1:150
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting, immunohistochemistry, immunoprecipitation and immunofluorescence.
*Predicted MW = 75 kD
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kim JY, Sun Q, Oglesbee M, Yoon SO. The role of ErbB2 signaling in the onset of terminal differentiation of oligodendrocytes in vivo. J. Neurosci. 23(13):5561-5571, 2003. (IHC)
- Bhakar AL, Roux PP, Lachance C, Kryl D, Zeindler C, Barker PA. The p75 neurotrophin receptor (p75NTR) alters tumor necrosis factor-mediated NF-kappaB activity under physiological conditions, but direct p75NTR-mediated NF-kappaB activation requires cell stress. J. Biol. Chem. 274(30):21443-21449, 1999.
- Roux PP, Colicos MA, Barker PA, Kennedy TE. p75 neurotrophin receptor expression is induced in apoptotic neurons after seizure. J. Neurosci. 19(16):6887-6896, 1999.
- Majdan M, Lachance C, Gloster A, Aloyz R, Zeindler C, Bamji S, Bhakar A, Belliveau D, Fawcett J, Miller FD, Barker PA. Transgenic mice expressing the intracellular domain of the p75 neurotrophin receptor undergo neuronal apoptosis. J. Neurosci. 17(18):6988-6998, 1997.
- Shen W, et al. 2014. PLoS One.9:104759. (WB) PubMed
- Butowt R, et al. 2009. J Neurosci. 34:10715. (IP) PubMed
- Fukumoto S, et al. 2004. J Cell Sci. 167:973. (IHC) PubMed
- Jaaro H, et al. 2005. Mol Cell Proteomics. 4:328. (IF) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2565441 (BioLegend Cat. No. 839701)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.