- TY/11.8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD73 (ecto-5'-nucleotidase) is a 69 kD GPI-anchored surface protein. In mice, expression of CD73 in bone marrow is restricted to CD11b+ myeloid cells. In spleen, it is largely expressed on T cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CHO cells transfected with mouse CD73
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-F - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 2.5 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Yamshita Y, et al 1998. Eur. J. Immunol. 28:2981.
- Bentley JK, et al. 2010. Respir. Res. 11:127. (IHC-P)
- Product Citations
AB_2728144 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127225)
AB_2728145 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127226)
- 69 kD GPI-anchored surface protein
Positive on most CD11b+ myeloid cells in bone marrow, but not on CD11b+ peripheral cells; a large proportion of CD4+ and CD8+ splenic T cells express CD73
- A nucleotidase catalyzing the dephosphorylation of extracellular nucleoside 5' monophosphates
- Nucleoside 5' monophosphate
- Cell Type
- B cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Yamashita Y, et al 1998. Eur. J. Immunol. 28:2981.
2. Resta R, et al. 1998. Immunol. Rev. 161:95.
- Expression is regulated by the development and maturation of leukocytes
- Gene ID
- 23959 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD73 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC, IHC-F|
|Biotin anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC, IHC-F|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0077 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0077 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||PG|
|TotalSeq™-A0077 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||PG|
|APC anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD73
Biotin anti-mouse CD73
PE anti-mouse CD73
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD73
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD73
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD73
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD73
FITC anti-mouse CD73
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD73
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD73
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD73
TotalSeq™-B0077 anti-mouse CD73
TotalSeq™-C0077 anti-mouse CD73
TotalSeq™-A0077 anti-mouse CD73
APC anti-mouse CD73
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD73
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD73
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD73