- AA10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- β-3 Tubulin, Neuronal class III beta-tubulin, β3-tub
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Tubulin is the main component of microtubules. In adults, tubulin beta 3 (TUBB3) is primarily expressed in neurons and is commonly used as a neuronal marker. It plays an important role in neuronal cell proliferation and differentiation. Mutations in this gene cause congenital fibrosis of the type 3 extraocular muscles. Tubulin beta 3 (TUBB3) is also found in a wide range of tumors. Studies indicate that it is a predictive and prognostic marker in various tumors.Product Details
- Mouse, Rat, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
IHC-F, 3D IHC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. For immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections, the suggested use is 1.25-5 µg/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2563609 (BioLegend Cat. No. 657405)
AB_2563610 (BioLegend Cat. No. 657406)
- 450 amino acids with predicted molecular weight of 50 kD
- Plays important roles in neuronal cell proliferation and differentiation
- Alpha tubulin, kinesin and dynein
- Cell Type
- Mature Neurons
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Katsetos CD, et al. 2003. J. Child Neurol. 18:851.
2. Mobarakeh ZT, et al. 2012. Cell Biol. Int. Rep. (2010) 19:e00015.
3. Locher H, et al. 2013. Differentiation. 85:173.
4. Karki R, et al. 2013. Expert Opin. Ther. Targets. 17:461.
5. Mariani M, et al. 2011. Curr. Mol. Med. 11:726.
6. Koh Y, et al. 2009. Ann. Oncol. 20:1414.
- Gene ID
- 10381 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Tubulin beta-3 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.