- 36-7-5 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- MHC class I
- Mouse (A.TL) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The 36-7-5 antibody reacts with the H-2Kk MHC class I alloantigen expressed on nucleated cells from mice of the H-2Kk haplotype. H-2Kk is involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD8 proteins. The 36-7-5 antibody does not react with alloantigens form other haplotypes (b, d, q), but weakly cross-reacts with splenocytes from SJL/Hsd mice.Product Details
- Mouse k haplotype, Weakly cross-reacts with SJL/Hsd mice splenocytes
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- A.AL mouse splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Alexa Fluor® 647.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: complement-mediated cytotoxicity, and immunohistochemistry2,3 of acetone-fixed frozen sections. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/μg, Azide-Free, 0.2 μm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 114914).
Does not react with alloantigens of other haplotypes (e.g., b, d, q).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Goudeau B, et al. 2003. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 100:15800.
- Johnson RM. 2004. Infect. Immun. 72:3951.
- Ardehali A, et al. 1995. Circulation 92:450.
AB_493115 (BioLegend Cat. No. 114912)
- MHC class I
Nucleated cells of the H-2kk haplotype
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD8
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 16:323.
3. Ian A, et al. 1996. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 14:369.
- Gene ID
- 14972 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about H-2Kk on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.