- LpMab-21 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- T1a, T1a2, gp36, gp38, gp40, Aggrus, PDPN, D2-40
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Podoplanin is a 40-43 kD type-I transmembrane sialomucin-type glycoprotein, also known as T1a, gp36, gp38, gp40, and Aggrus. Originally detected on the surface of podocytes, futher characterization showed podoplanin has a broad tissue distribution, including mesothelial cells, epithelial cells, follicular dendritic cells, and a variety of tumor cells. It has been reported that podoplanin is the ligand of CLEC2 and is involved in lymphatic vessel formation, platelet aggregation, and tumor metastasis. Podoplanin may serve as a useful marker for tumor diagnosis and prognosis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human podoplanin
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Alexa Fluor® 647.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kaneko MK, et al. 2017. Cancer Med. 6(2):382-396 (IHC-P, FC)
AB_2783309 (BioLegend Cat. No. 395003)
AB_2783310 (BioLegend Cat. No. 395004)
- 40-43 kD type-I transmembrane sialomucin-type glycoprotein
Broad tissue distribution, including mesothelial cells, epithelial cells, follicular dendritic cells, and many tumor cells
- Lymphatic vessel formation, tumor metastasis, platelet aggregation
- Ligand Receptor
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Cancer Biomarkers
- Antigen References
- Raica M, et al. 2008. Anticancer Res. 28:2997.
- Xie Q, et al. 2008. Int. J. Clin. Exp. Pathol. 1:276.
- Ogasawara S, et al. 2008. Hybridoma. 27:259.
- Kato Y, et al. 2003. J. Biol. Chem. 278:51599.
- Gene ID
- 10630 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Podoplanin on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.