- 2D3 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CD275, ICOSL, B7H2, ICOS-L, B7RP-1, B7-RP1
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
B7-H2, a member of the B7 family and the immunoglobulin superfamily, is a 40 kD protein also known as B7RP-1, B7h, B7-H2, GL50 and ICOS Ligand. Human B7-H2 is expressed by B lymphocytes, activated monocytes/macrophages, and dendritic cells. B7-H2 binds to a CD28-like receptor, inducible costimulator molecule (ICOS, AILIM, CRP-1), which is expressed by activated T cells. The interaction of ICOS with B7-H2 plays an important role in the T cell costimulation pathway.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human B7H2-mIg fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Alexa Fluor® 647.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kurosawa S, et al. 2003. Am. J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol. 28:563.
- Ig superfamily, B7 family, 40 kD
B cells and dendritic cells
- Binds ICOS on antigen-activated T cells and mediates proliferation and cytokine production
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Wang S, et al. 2002. J. Biol. Chem. 96:2808.
- Wong SC, et al. 2003. Blood 102:1831.
- Gene ID
- 23308 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD275 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.