- H57-597 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TCR-β chain, TCR-β, β-TCR
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
T cell receptor (TCR) is a heterodimer consisting of an α and a β chain (TCR α/β) or a γ and a δ chain (TCR γ/δ). TCR-β is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and a component of the CD3/TCR complex (along with TCR-α). It is expressed on α/β TCR-bearing T cells and thymocytes. The CD3/TCR complex plays a key role in antigen recognition, signal transduction, and T cell activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Affinity purified TCR from mouse DO-11.10 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-F - Quality tested
FC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescence staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 2-5 μg/ml is suggested. For immunofluorescence microscopy, a concentration range of 2-10 μg/ml is recommended. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
H57-597 is a hamster mAb directed to an epitope of the C region of TCR ß chain12. The H57-597 antibody does not cross-react with ?/d TCR-bearing T cells. Immobilized or soluble H57-597 antibody can activate a/ß TCR-bearing T cells. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) for this antibody include: immunoprecipitation2, in vitro stimulation2,3, in vivo depletion4-6, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections7,8,9. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 109253-109258).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Gascoigne NJ. 1990. J. Biol. Chem. 265:9296.
- Kruisbeek A, et al. 1991. In Current Protocols in Immunology. pp. 3.12.1. (Costim IP)
- Davenport C, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 155:3742. (Costim)
- Drobyski W, et al. 1996. Blood 87:5355. (Deplete)
- Kummer U, et al. 2001. Immunol. Lett. 75:153. (Deplete)
- van der Heyde HC, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 154:3985. (Deplete)
- Tomita K, et al. 1999. Genes Dev. 13:1203. (IHC)
- Podd BS, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:6532. (IHC)
- Ponomarev ED, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:39. (IHC)
- Chappaz S, et al. 2007. Blood doi:10.1182/blood-2007-02-074245. (FC) PubMed
- Tsukumo S, et al. 2006. J.Immunol. 177:8365. (FC) PubMed
- Grégoire C, et al. 1991. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci USA 88:8077.
- Product Citations
AB_2563324 (BioLegend Cat. No. 109238)
- Ig superfamily, CD3/TCR complex with CD3 and TCR α subunit
Majority of T cells and thymocytes (correlated to differentiation)
- Antigen recognition, T cell activation
- Peptide bound-MHC class I and II
- Antigen References
1. Davis MM, et al. 1998. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 16:523.
2. Huppa JB, et al. 2003. Nat. Immunol. 4:749.
3. Kubo R, et al. 1989. J. Immunol. 142:2736.
- Gene ID
- 21577 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR beta chain on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All TCR β chain Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-mouse TCR β chain
Biotin anti-mouse TCR β chain
FITC anti-mouse TCR β chain
PE anti-mouse TCR β chain
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse TCR β chain
Purified anti-mouse TCR β chain
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse TCR β chain
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse TCR β chain
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse TCR β chain
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse TCR β chain
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse TCR β chain
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse TCR β chain
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse TCR β chain
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse TCR β chain
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-mouse TCR β chain
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse TCR β chain
Purified anti-mouse TCR β chain (Maxpar® Ready)
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse TCR β chain
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse TCR β chain
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse TCR β chain
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse TCR β chain
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse TCR β chain
TotalSeq™-A0120 anti-mouse TCR β chain
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse TCR β chain
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse TCR β chain
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse TCR β chain
TotalSeq™-C0120 anti-mouse TCR β chain
TotalSeq™-B0120 anti-mouse TCR β chain