- 7C6B05 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Spleen focus forming virus (SFFV) proviral integration oncogene, Transcription factor PU.1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
SPI1 is a transcription factor belonging to the E26-transformation-specific (Ets) family and is exclusively expressed in hematopoietic cells. SPI1 regulates cell fate decisions during differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells, which is crucial for the development of lymphoid and myeloid cell lineages. SPI1-deficient mice lack macrophages, neutrophils, and B lymphocytes, and they die before or shortly after birth. Abnormally regulated expression of SPI1 can lead to developmental defects as well as occurring malignancy. Overexpression of SPI1 blocks erythroid differentiation and inhibits cell death. Mice carrying a mutant SPI1 allele show decreased SPI1 expression and develop acute myeloid leukaemia (AML), suggesting the role of SPI1 in oncogenesis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length human SPI1 recombinant protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
NOTE: For flow cytometric staining with this clone, True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Buffer Set (Cat. No. 424401) offers improved staining and is highly recommended.
AB_2616864 (BioLegend Cat. No. 658011)
AB_2616865 (BioLegend Cat. No. 658012)
- 270 amino acids, predicted molecular weight of 31 kD; contains a C-termianl ETS domain responsible for DNA binding.
- SPI1 is a transcription factor required for the development of lymphoid and myeloid cells.
- SPI1 interacts with RUNX1, CEBPD, NONO, SPIB, and GFI1.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Hikami K, et al. 2011. Arthritis Rheum. 63:755.
2. Zakrzewska A, et al. 2010. Blood 116:e1.
3. Pham TH, et al. 2013. Nucleic Acids Res. 41:6391.
4. Pospisil V, et al. 2011. EMBO J. 30:4450.
5. Zarnegar MA, et al. 2010. Mol. Cell Biol. 30:4922.
6. Rimmelé P, et al. 2010. Cancer Res. 70:6757.
- Gene ID
- 6688 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about SPI1 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.