- OX-114 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD147 is a widely expressed membrane glycoprotein and reported to be implicated in cell adhesion, embryonic development, T cell activation and many other functions. It is expressed in thymocytes and many other cells, including epithelial and endothelial cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-F - Quality tested
3D IHC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 2.5 - 5.0 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone OX-114 has been shown to bind both two and three domain forms of mouse CD1471.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hanna SM, et al. 2003. BMC Biochemistry 4:17.
AB_2734189 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123717)
AB_2734190 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123718)
- Single chain type I transmembrane 58 kd heavily glycosylated protein. N terminal extracellular part consists of two C2 type Ig-like domains which are highly glycosylated. Recently reported: isoform with an additional membrane-distal Ig-like domain.
CD147 is expressed at varying levels in many cells types, including haematopoietic, epithelial, and endothelial cells. Expressed on immature thymocytes and at varying levels on spleen cells , bone marrow cells and macrophages.
- CD147 is implicated in multiple functions, such as matrix metalloproteinase induction, cell adhesion, retinal cell development, HIV attachment, embryonic development and T cell activation.
- Cell Type
- Macrophages, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Hanna SM, et al. 2003. BMC Biochemistry 4:17
2. Yurchenko V, et al. 2005. Immunology 117:301
3. Renno T, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:4946
- Gene ID
- 12215 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD147 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.