- FH6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD15s, Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigen 1, SSEA-1, Sialyl Lewis X, sLex, sLe(x), Sialyl demeric LeX, Sialyl dermic Lewis X, Sialyl Lewis X-i, sLeX-i
- Mouse IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The FH6 antibody recognizes Sialyl Lewis X (demeric) on glycolipids or glycoproteins. It also recognizes Sialyl Lewis X with long carbohydrate attachments (Sialyl Lewis X-i). These antigens are expressed on human granulocytes, monocytes, small subsets of lymphocytes, some fetal tissues such as the fetal stomach, fetal colon, and fetal intestine, and a variety of cancer tissues. It is believed that these antigens are involved in cell adhesion.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified 6B fucoganglioside absorbed to Salmonella minnesota.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Fukushi Y, et al. 1984. J. Biol. Chem. 259:10511.
- Fukushi Y, et al. 1985. Cancer Res. 8:3711.
- Kannagi R, et al. 1986. Cancer Research 5:2619.
- Kobayashi M, et al. 2010. Anticancer Res. 30:593.
- Product Citations
AB_2566072 (BioLegend Cat. No. 368105)
AB_2566073 (BioLegend Cat. No. 368106)
- Carbohydrate epitope; VI3NeuAcV3III3Fuc2nLc6.
Granulocytes, monocytes, subpopulations of lymphocytes, fetal stomach, fetal colon, fetal small intestine, and a variety of cancer tissues.
- Cell adhesion.
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells, Granulocytes, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Neural Stem Cells, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Fukushi Y, et al. 1984. J. Biol. Chem. 259:10511.
2. Kannagi R, et al. 1986. Cancer Research 5:2619.
3. Nakasaki H, et al. 1989. Cancer Research 49:3662.
4. Dohi T, et al. 1993. Anticancer Res. 13:1277.
- Gene ID
- 2526 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Sialyl Lewis X on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.