- S17007L (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD170, also known as Siglec-F, Siglec-5, is a member of the Sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin family, type I single pass transmembrane protein, with 4 extracellular Ig-like domains and 2 ITIM motifs in the cytoplasmic domain; preferentially binds [alpha]-2,3-linked sialic acid. Siglec F is expressed in eosinophils, alveolar macrophages and intestinal microfold (M) cells and induces apoptosis of the lung eosinophis during allergic asthma.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 700 has a maximum emission of 719 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm. Prior to using Alexa Fluor® 700 conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2941435 (BioLegend Cat. No. 155533)
AB_2941435 (BioLegend Cat. No. 155534)
- Member of the Sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin family, type I, single pass, transmembrane protein, 4 extracellular Ig-like domains, 2 ITIM motifs in the cytoplasmic domain
Eosinophils, alveolar macrophages, intestinal microfold (M) cells
- Induces apoptosis in eosinophils
- [alpha]-2,3-linked sialic acid
- Cell Type
- Eosinophils, Macrophages
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Siglec Molecules
- Antigen References
- Gicheva N, et al. 2016. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 479:1.
- Kiwamoto T, et al. 2015. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 135:1329.
- Suzukawa M, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:5939.
- Patnode ML, et al. 2013. J. Biol. Chem. 288:26533.
- Gene ID
- 233186 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD170 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F)
FITC anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F)
PE anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F)
APC anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F)
Biotin anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F)
TotalSeq™-A0431 anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F)
TotalSeq™-C0431 anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F)
TotalSeq™-B0431 anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F) Antibody
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F) Antibody
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F) Antibody
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F) Antibody
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F) Antibody
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F) Antibody
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F)
PerCP/Fire™ 806 anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F)