- RMP-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- GMP-140, Platelet activation-dependent granule membrane protein (PADGEM)
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD62P is a 140 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein, also known as P-selectin, platelet activation-dependent granule membrane protein (PADGEM), and GMP-140. It is expressed on activated platelets, megakaryocytes, and endothelial cells. CD62P is primarily stored in secretory α-granules in platelets and Weibel-Palade bodies in endothelial cells, and is rapidly relocated to the plasma membrane upon activation. The ligands for CD62P are CD162 and CD24. A primary function of CD62P is cell adhesion during neutrophil rolling, and platelet-neutrophil and platelet-monocyte interactions.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Thrombin activated rat platelets
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
ICC, IHC, WB, IP, ELISA, Block - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume or 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence6, immunohistochemistry5, ELISA7, Western blotting4, immunoprecipitation4, and blocking in rats1,2 and mice3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Walter UM, et al. 1997. Immunology. 92:290. (Block-rats)
- Johnston B, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 159:4514. (Block-rats)
- Hickey MJ, et al. 1998. Circ. Res. 83:1124. (Block-mice)
- Walter UM, et al. 1997. Hybridoma. 16:249. (WB, IP)
- Alvarez A, et al. 2004. Blood 104:402. (IHC)
- Piccio L, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:1940. (IF)
- Walter UM, et al. 1997. Hybridoma. 16:249. (ELISA)
- Product Citations
AB_2565816 (BioLegend Cat. No. 148307)
AB_2565817 (BioLegend Cat. No. 148308)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 140 kD
Activated platelets, megakaryocytes, endothelial cells
- Adhesion, neutrophil rolling, platelet-neutrophil and platelet-monocyte interactions
- CD162 (PSGL-1), CD24 and sialylated Lewis X
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Megakaryocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. McEver R, et al. 1995. J. Biol. Chem. 270:11025.
2. Varki A. 1994. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 91:7390.
- Gene ID
- 20344 View all products for this Gene ID 25651 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD62P on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|Purified anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)||RMP-1||FC, ICC, IHC, WB, IP, ELISA|
|APC anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)||RMP-1||FC|
|PE anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)||RMP-1||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)||RMP-1||FC, ICC, IHC, WB, IP, ELISA, Block|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)||RMP-1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0229 anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)||RMP-1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0229 anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)||RMP-1||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)
APC anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)
PE anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)
TotalSeq™-C0229 anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)
TotalSeq™-B0229 anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)