- TX61 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- Fcα/µ receptor, Fcα/µR
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Fcα/µ receptor (Fcα/µR), CD351, is a type I transmembrane protein with an Ig-like domain in extracellular portion. It is a novel Fc receptor for IgM and IgA. Fcα/µ receptor mRNA has been found in thymus, spleen, liver, kidney, intestines, testes, placenta, and T cell leukemia cell lines. Fcα/µ receptor protein expression is detected on B cells, macrophages, and activated T cells. Fcα/µ receptor mediates primary B lymphocyte endocytosis of IgM-coated Staphylococcus aureus. It is involved in the primary stages of the immune response to microbes.Product Details
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- mFcα/µ receptor transfected Ba/F3 cells
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is < 0.01 EU/µg of the protein (< 0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. Please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
Block - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antiboday is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 2.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported (for relevant formats) application include: blocking binding of both IgM and IgA to the mFcα/µ receptor2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Cho Y, et al. 2006. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 345:474.
- Shibuya A, et al. 2006. Springer Semin. Immunopathol. 28:377.
- Anguetil F, et al. 2015. J Immunol. 194:3664. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2888886 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137307)
AB_2888886 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137308)
- About 70 kD transmembrane glycoprotein with an Ig-like domain in extracellular portion.
B cells, macrophages, and activated T cells.
- Mediate primary B lymphocyte endocytosis and involve in the primary stages of the immune response to microbes.
- IgA and IgM
- Cell Type
- B cells, Macrophages, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Shibuya A, et al. 2000. Nat. Immunol. 1(5):441.
2. Sandor M, et al. 1992. J. Immunol.. 148(8):2363.
3. Cho Y, et al. 2010. Mol. Immunol. 47(4):878.
- Gene ID
- 14125 View all products for this Gene ID 83953 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD351 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.