- YJ5 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- G Protein-Coupled Receptor 177 (GPR177), WLS, Protein Wntless Homolog, Putative NF-Kappa-B-Activating Protein 373, C1orf139, Evi
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Wnt signaling plays important roles in embryonic development and cancer formation. Wntless (GPR177) is a putative G-protein coupled receptor that regulates Wnt's trafficking and secretion. It can regulate the expression, subcellular location, binding, and organelle-specific association of Wnt proteins. In mammals, Wntless is mainly expressed in submucosa, muscle, ganglia, and nerve cells of the large intestines. Overexpression of Wntless may activate the NF-κB signaling pathway in cancer cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Wntless protein
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICC, IP - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 2.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The clone recognizes a ~65 kD protein of unidentified origin.
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation (IP)1 and immunocytochemistry (ICC)1
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Coombs GS, et al. 2010. J. Cell Sci. 123:3357. (ICC, IP)
- Product Citations
AB_2562228 (BioLegend Cat. No. 655902)
- Three isoforms with 450 to 543 amino acids, predicted molecular weight of 45-65 kD; structure similar to the member of G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR) superfamily, with conserved YXXΦ endocytotic motif
- Regulates Wnt protein sorting and secretion; it plays a key role in the regulation of expression, subcellular localization, binding and organelle-specific association of Wnt proteins
- Interacts with WNT1, WNT3, WNT5A, and Vps35
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, DNA Repair/Replication, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Antigen References
1. Hardin J and King RS, et al. 2008. Curr. Opin. Genet. Dev. 18:362.
2. Wang LT, et al. 2012. Kaohsiung J. Med. Sci. 28:355.
3. Cornett B, et al. 2013. Dev. Biol. 2013. 379:38.
4. Das S, et al. 2012. Front. Biol. (Beijing). 7:587.
5. Stefater JA 3rd, et al. 2013. Blood 121:2574.
- Gene ID
- 79971 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Human on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.