- Poly28641 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 L3, E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme L3, L-UBC, UbcH7, Ubiquitin carrier protein L3, Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2-F1, Ubiquitin-protein ligase L3
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
UBE2L3 is an E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme, also known as UbcH7. It plays an important role in polyubiquitin chain formation by interacting with a highly selective group of HECT and RING finger family of E3 ligases. UBE2L3 is a part of the LUBAC complex (linear ubiquitin chain assembly complex) which forms linear Ub chains on NEMO in response to TNFa to activate the IKK complex and modulate NF-kB signaling through ubiquitination. A single risk haplotype across UBE2L3 is strongly associated with systemic lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disease, due to NF-kB activation induced by UBE2L3 via TNFa and CD40.Product Details
- Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant UBE2L3 (Ser4-Asp154) expressed in E.coli.
- 0.01 M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 5 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2814604 (BioLegend Cat. No. 864101)
- Human UBE2L3 isoform 1 is a 154 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular mass of 17 kD and isoform 2 is a 122 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular mass of 14 kD.
Tissue distribution: Ubiquitous
Cellular distribution: Nucleus and cytoplasm
- UBE2L3 is involved in the polyubiquitin chain formation by interacting with specific HECT and RING finger E3 ligases.
- UBE2L3 interacts with HECT and RING finger E3 ligases. It also interacts with the members of the LUBAC complex HOIL-1, HOIP, and Sharpin. Cellular targets: NEMO
- Cell Type
- Neurons, Oligodendrocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance, Ubiquitin/Protein Degradation
- Molecular Family
- Enzymes and Regulators
- Antigen References
- Lewis MJ, et al. 2015. Am J Hum Genet. 96(2):221-34.
- Fu B. et al. 2014. Cell Res. 24(3):376-9.
- Lewis M. et al. 2015. Lancet. 385 Suppl 1:S9.
- Gene ID
- 22195 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about UBE2L3 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.