- 1025F-A7 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- rpsI, 30s ribosomal protein s9, 30s ribosomal protein s9 rpsi, probable 30s ribosomal protein s9 rpsi, ribosomal protein s9
NeoClone Catalog# TY007
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Tuberculosis S9 is a structural nucleoprotein involved in translation.Product Details
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant protein (30s ribosomal protein S9).
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Storage & Handling
- Store lyophilized antibody at -20Â°C. After reconstitution, store at 4Â°C. May be sub-aliquoted and stored at -20Â°C to avoid multiple freeze thaw cycles.
ELISA - Quality tested
WB - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA. To reconstitute, add 100 µl of ddH2O to the tube containing antibody and mix to dissolve. For Western blotting, the optimal concentration is 1:2000 - 1:500. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Previously item# TY007 from Neoclone.
Clone 1025-A7 recognizes epitope 1-35.
AB_2564446 (BioLegend Cat. No. 528402)
- S9 is a 16.4 kD ribonucleoprotein involved in translation. It is a subunit of the 30S ribosome.
- Biology Area
- Bacterial proteins and Toxins, Cell Biology
- Gene ID
- 887483 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Tuberculosis S9 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.