- A15158B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Signal transducer and activator of transcription 1 (STAT1), Transcription factor ISGF-3 components p91/p84
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
STAT1, also known as signal transduction and activator of transcription 1, is a ubiquitously expressed cytoplasmic protein and is activated in response to cytokine signaling, including IFN-α, IFN-γ, EGF, PDGF, and IL-6. Upon activation, STAT1 is phosphorylated by receptor-associated kinases, translocates to the nucleus, and functions as a transcription factor. Two isoforms of STAT1, with apparent molecular weights of 88 and 91 kD, exist as a result of alternative RNA processing. STAT1 is involved in IFN-mediated immune responses, and STAT1-deficient mice are highly sensitive to bacterial and viral infections.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human STAT1 peptide phosphorylated at Ser 727.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICFC, ICC, ChIP - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 2.5 µg/ml. For intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Phos™ Perm Buffer in Cell Suspensions Protocol, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.03 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/ml is recommended. For ChIP applications, the suggested dilution is 1:50-1:100 by volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2861070 (BioLegend Cat. No. 686401)
AB_2616883 (BioLegend Cat. No. 686402)
- 750 amino acids, predicted molecular weight of 87 kD; contains a SH2 domain responsible for homodimerization or heterodimerization.
Translocates to the nucleus when phosphorylated.
- Phosphorylated in response to cytokine signaling by receptor-associated kinases; translocates to the nucleus to act as a transcription factor. Mediates responses to type I (IFN-α/β) and II interferon (IFN-γ), EGF, PDGF, and IL-6.
- Forms a homodimer or heterodimers with other family members. Interacts with FAK, MCM3, MCM5, TRADD, BRCA1, KIT, IL-27R, IL-2Rβ, IL-2Rγ, IFNαβR, and c-Src.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers, Phospho-Proteins
- Antigen References
1. Durbin JE, et al. 1996. Cell. 84:443.
2. Darnell JE Jr, et al. 1994. Science 264:1415.
3. Chen X, et al. 1998. Cell. 93:827.
4. Ramana CV, et al. 2000. Oncogene. 19:2619.
- Gene ID
- 6772 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about STAT1 Phospho on UniProt.org
- BioLegend’s Tools for Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP) Assays - Video
- Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP) Assay Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry Staining Protocol
- Western Blotting Protocol
- Intracellular Staining With True-Phos™ Perm Buffer in Cell Suspensions Protocol
- Intracellular Staining With True-Phos™ Perm Buffer in Whole Blood
|Purified anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)||A15158B||WB, ICFC, ICC, ChIP|
|PE anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)||A15158B||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)||A15158B||ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)||A15158B||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)||A15158B||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)||A15158B||ICFC|
|Go-ChIP-Grade™ Purified anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)||A15158B||ChIP, ICC, ICFC, WB|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)||A15158B||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)
PE anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)
Go-ChIP-Grade™ Purified anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-STAT1 Phospho (Ser727)