- 1C6A6G9 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- SLT-2 A subunit, SLT-2a, SLT-IIa, Verocytotoxin 2 subunit A, Verotoxin 2 subunit A, rRNA N-glycosidase 2, stxA2, stx2A
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The A subunit is responsible for inhibiting protein synthesis through the catalytic inactivation of 60S ribosomal subunits. After endocytosis, the A subnit is cleaved by furin in two fragments: A1, the catalytically active fragment, and A2, the fragment that is essential for holotoxin assembly with the B subunits.Product Details
- Shiga toxin
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1:500-1:2500 diluted (0.2 - 1.0 µg/mL). It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone 1C6A6G9 recognizes epitope 198-212 (REFRQALSETAPVYT).
AB_2721751 (BioLegend Cat. No. 665903)
AB_2721750 (BioLegend Cat. No. 665904)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.