- QA19A03 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell antigen receptor complex, T3
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD3 is a complex composed of δ, γ, ε, and ζ chains. They are 20-25 kD members of the immunoglobulin superfamily and associated with the T cell receptor (TCR). CD3 is expressed on thymocytes, peripheral T cells, some NK-T cells, and dendritic epidermal T cells. CD3 is involved in antigen recognition, signal transduction, and T cell activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- F344 rat spleen cells stimulated with PMA and calcium ionophore
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2910354 (BioLegend Cat. No. 200002)
- Ig superfamily, approximately 20-25 kD
Thymocytes, peripheral T cells, dendritic epidermal T cells, NK-T cells
- Antigen recognition, TCR signal transduction, T cell activation
- Peptide antigen/MHC complex
- Cell Type
- NKT cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Tanaka T, et al. 1989. J Immunol. 142:2791-5.
- Elbe A, et al. 1993. J Invest. Dermatol. 102:74-9.
- Gene ID
- 25710 View all products for this Gene ID 300678 View all products for this Gene ID 315609 View all products for this Gene ID 25300 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD3 on UniProt.org
|PE anti-rat CD3 Recombinant Antibody||QA19A03||FC|
|Purified anti-rat CD3 Recombinant Antibody||QA19A03||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.