Pricing & Availability
Technical data sheet
- 6B9G9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rabbit IgG
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 0.5 µg per ml. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 0.2 - 1.0 μg/ml (Dilution 1:500-1:2500) is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2632606 (BioLegend Cat. No. 410404)
- IgG antibodies are large molecules of about 150 kD made of four peptide chains. It contains two identical class γ heavy chains of about 50 kD and two identical light chains of about 25 kD.
Secreted, B cell surface.
- Antibodies are major components of humoral immunity. IgG is the main type of antibody found in blood and extracellular fluid allowing it to control infection of body tissues. By binding many kinds of pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, and fungi, IgG protects the body from infection.
- Gene ID
- 100009097 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IgG on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All rabbit IgG Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-rabbit IgG||6B9G9||WB,ICC|
|HRP anti-rabbit IgG||6B9G9||WB|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-rabbit IgG||6B9G9||ICC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.