- W20065D (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
F4/80 is a 160 kD glycoprotein. It is characterized as a member of the epidermal growth factor (EGF)-transmembrane 7 (TM7) family. F4/80, also known as EMR1 or Ly71, has been widely used as a murine macrophage marker, which is expressed on the majority of tissue macrophages including peritoneal macrophages, macrophages in lung, gut, thymus and red pulp of spleen (but not on the macrophages located in T cell areas of the spleen, lymph node and Peyer's patch), Kuffer cells, Langerhans cells, and bone marrow stromal cells. F4/80 has also been shown on a subset of dendritic cells. The biological ligand of F4/80 has not been identified, but it has been reported that F4/80 is required for induction of CD8+ T cells-mediated peripheral tolerance.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2924451 (BioLegend Cat. No. 111702)
- EGF-TM7 family member, 160 kD glycoprotein
Majority of tissue macrophages including peritoneal macrophages, macrophages in lung, gut, thymus and red pulp of spleen, Kuffer cells, Langerhans cells, bone marrow stromal cells, and a subset of dendritic cells
- Induction of immunological tolerance
- Cell Type
- Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Antigen References
- Austy JM and Gordon S. 1981. Eur. J. Immunol. 11:805.
- Hume DA, et al. 1983. J. Exp. Med. 158:1522.
- Ruedl C, et al. 1996. Eur. J. Immunol. 26:1801.
- McKnight AJ, et al. 1996. J. Biol. Chem. 271:486.
- Lin HH, et al. 2005. J. Exp. Med. 201:1615.
- Gene ID
- 13733 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about F4/80 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse F4/80||W20065D||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.