- W19300I (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- SLAMF7, CS1, CRACC, CD319, 19A
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD319/CS1/CRACC/SLAMF7 (Signaling lymphocytic activation molecule family member7) is a 66 kD transmembrane protein belonging to the CD2 subset of the immunoglobulin superfamily. It is expressed on most and low or absent on monocytes and basophils.
CD319 activates immune responses in NK cells when coupled with SAP-family adaptors (SAP, EAT-2, ERT) and inhibits immune responses in the absence of SAP-family adaptors or when bound to SH-domain molecules. CD319 is a self-ligand and homophilic interaction of CD319 regulates NK cell cytolytic activity. This mouse CD319 antibody does not show cross-reactivity with rat or human.
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2924458 (BioLegend Cat. No. 118802)
- Extracellular domain with one Ig like V-set domain and one Ig like C2-set domain, and an cytoplasmic domain with two immunoreceptor tyrosine-based switch motifs ITSMs.
Spleen, lymph node, bone marrow, testis, thymus, NK cells, B cells, and subsets of T cells
- Activates immune responses in NK cells when coupled with SAP-family adaptors (SAP, EAT-2, ERT)
- Interacts (via ITSM phosphorylated on Tyr-302) with SH2D1B, PTPN6/SHP-1, PTPN11/SHP-2, INPP5D/SHIP1, CSK and FYN, and SAP-family adaptors (SAP, EAT-2, ERT)
- Cell Type
- B cells, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Li Y, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8(9):e76681.
- Dongre P, et al. 2013. Mol Immunol. 54:254-63.
- Tovar V, et al. 2002. Immunogenetics. 54:394-402.
- Dong Z, et al. 2009. Nat Immunol. 10:973-80.
- Gene ID
- 75345 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD319 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD319 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-mouse CD319||W19300I||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.