- W18222B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- PECAM-1, EndoCAM
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD31 is a 130-140 kD glycoprotein, also known as platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule (PECAM-1) and EndoCAM. It is a member of the Ig superfamily, expressed on endothelial cells, platelets, granulocytes, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and T and B cell subsets, and is critical for cell-cell interactions. The primary ligands for CD31 have been reported to be CD38 and the vitronectin receptor (αv β3 integrin, CD51/CD61). Other reported functions of CD31 are neutrophil emigration to sites of inflammation and angiogenesis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CD31 transfected cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. For immunohistochemistry on frozen tissue sections, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10.0 µg/mL is suggested.It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2876566 (BioLegend Cat. No. 160202)
- Ig superfamily, 130-140 kD
Endothelial cells, platelets, granulocytes, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, T and B cell subsets
- CD38, αV/β3 integrin
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils, Platelets, T cells
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
- DeLisser HM, et al. 1994. Immunol Today. 15:490-5.
- Newman PJ, et al. 1990. Science. 247:1219-22.
- Gene ID
- 18613 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD31 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD31 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|PE anti-mouse CD31 (PECAM-1)||W18222B||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD31 (PECAM-1)||W18222B||FC,IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD31 (PECAM-1) Antibody||W18222B||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD31 (PECAM-1)||W18222B||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD31 (PECAM-1)||W18222B||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD31 (PECAM-1)||W18222B||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD31 (PECAM-1)||W18222B||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.