- QA20A50 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CSF-1R, M-CSFR, c-fms
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CSF-1R, also known as CD115 and M-CSFR, is a single-pass type I membrane protein and member of the platelet-derived growth factor receptor family. This c-fms (Fms proto-oncogene) gene product's natural ligands include M-CSF and IL-34. Structural studies of CD115 have described an Ig-like extracellular domain, a transmembrane domain, an intracellular juxtamembrane domain, a split tyrosine kinase domain, and a C-terminal tail receptor. Receptor activation induces homodimerization in addition to phosphorylation and ubiquitination of intracellular residues. CD115 directly influences tissue macrophage and osteoclast differentiation and proliferation. It is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, peritoneal exudate cells, plasmacytoid and conventional dendritic cells, and osteoclasts.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2904265 (BioLegend Cat. No. 100002)
- Ig superfamily, 145 kD
Monocytes/macrophages, peritoneal exudate cells, plasmacytoid and conventional dendritic cells, osteoclasts
- Growth factor receptor, tyrosine kinase
- Macrophage colony stimulating factor (M-CSF), IL-34
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, Osteoclasts
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
- Goswami S, et al. 2005. Cancer Res. 65:5278.
- Yu W, et al. 2008. J Leuko Biol. 84:852.
- Gene ID
- 12978 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD115 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD115 Recombinant Antibody||QA20A50||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.