- W19396D (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD103, ITAGE, integrin alpha E,
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD103 is the alpha E integrin, which forms a heterodimer with integrin beta 7. The heterodimer complex binds to E-cadherin. It is expressed in on T cells, notably in subpopulations in the lamina propria, on regulatory T cells, or resident memory T cells, and a subset of dendritic cells in gut mucosa. CD103 is thought to be involved with homing to intestinal epithelial sites and has been associated with high levels of TGF-beta presence.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant mouse integrin alphaE/beta7
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone W19396D can partially block binding of clone 2E7 on target cells.
AB_2922461 (BioLegend Cat. No. 110902)
- 125 - 150 kD transmembrane glycoprotein, integrin
Lamina propria T cells, regulatory T cells, resident memory T cells, subset of dendritic cells
- Adhesion, localization and activation of intestinal lymphocytes, lymphocyte homing
- Integrin β7
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Lymphocytes, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Parker CM, et al. 1992. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 89:1924-8.
- Kruschwitz M, et al. 1991. J Clin Pathol. 44:636-45.
- Schon MP, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:6641-9.
- Shaw SK, et al. 1994. J Biol Chem. 269:6016-25.
- Gene ID
- 3682 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD103 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD103||W19396D||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.