- Poly19054 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Keratin, type I cytoskeletal 10, CK-10, keratin-10, cytokeratin 10
- Rabbit Polyclonal
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Keratin 10 is a member of the type 1 (acidic) cytokeratin family. Keratins, in general, are heteropolymeric structural proteins which form the intermediate filament. These filaments, along with actin microfilaments and microtubules, compose the cytoskeleton of epithelial cells.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Cross-Reactivity: Dog, Primate
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monospecific polyclonal antibody was raised against a peptide sequence derived from the C-terminus of the mouse keratin 10 protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
IHC-P - Quality tested
WB - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 0.5 - 5.0 μg/ml is suggested. For Western blotting, a concentration range of 1.0 - 10 μg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Adams JR, et al. 2011. Cancer Res. 71:2706.
- Lacroix M, et al. 2010. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 107:21076-21081. (IHC) PubMed
- Hu Y, et al. 2001. Nature 410:710.
- Yuspa SH, et al. 1989. J. Cell Biol. 109:1207.
- Liang Y. 2011. Patholog. Res. Int. 2011:936794. (IHC) PubMed
- Roop DR, et al. 1984. J. Biol. Chem. 259:8037.
- Product Citations
AB_2749902 (BioLegend Cat. No. 905403)
AB_2616955 (BioLegend Cat. No. 905404)
- Keratin 10 is a 59 kD protein.
Cytoskeleton, extracellular, and nucleus.
- Keratin 10 generally associates with keratin 1. Keratin 10 mutations are associated with epidermolytic hyperkeratosis.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Intermediate Filaments
- Gene ID
- 3858 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Keratin 10 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.