- B4B6 (See other available formats)
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- SIRPb, CD172 antigen-like family member B
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The B4B6 antibody recognizes human CD172b also known as signal-regulatory protein beta, and SIRP-beta. CD172b is a member of the signal regulatory protein family and immunoglobulin superfamily. CD172b contains a single pass transmembrane region with immunoglobulin-like domains and unlike CD172a, this receptor lacks a cytoplasmic SHP-2 binding domain. CD172b is a disulfide-linked homodimer with a predicted molecular weight of approximately 43 kD. Two isoforms of CD172b are produced by alternative splicing. CD172b is expressed on myeloid cells including monocytes and dendritic cells where it functions in the negative regulation of tyrosine-kinase coupled signaling processes. CD172b has been shown to regulate neutrophil transepithelial migration. CD172b interacts with DAP12 and Syk kinase (through TYROBP). The B4B6 antibody has been shown to be useful for flow cytometry.Product Details
- Human, Baboon
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NIH-3T3 cells transfected with SIRPbeta
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤2.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Seiffert M, et al. 2001. Blood 97:2741.
- Product Citations
AB_2301799 (BioLegend Cat. No. 323902)
- Member of the signal regulatory protein family and immunoglobulin superfamily. Single pass transmembrane receptor with immunoglobulin-like domains; lacks cytoplasmic SHP-2 binding domain. Disulfide-linked homodimer, predicted MW ~43 kD.
Myeloid cells, monocytes, dendritic cells
- Negative regulation of tyrosine-kinase coupled signaling processes. Regulates neutrophil transepithelial migration
- DAP12 and Syk (through TYROBP)
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Kharitonenkov A, et al. 1997. Nature 386:181.
2. Tomasello E, et al. 2000. Eur. J. Immunol. 30:2147.
- Gene ID
- 10326 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD172b on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.