- H4A3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- P PR-63; BP 473; P P008
- Other Names
- Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein 1, LGP-120, LAMP-1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD107a, also known as Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein 1 (LAMP-1) or LGP-120, is a 110-140 kD type I membrane glycoprotein. Mature CD107a is heavily glycosylated from a 40 kD core protein. This molecule is located on the luminal side of lysosomes. Upon activation, CD107a is transferred to the cell membrane surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes, macrophages, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, and some tumor cells. CD107a has been suggested to play a role in the protection of lysosomal membrane from lysosomal hydrolases which is involved in cell adhesion and regulation of tumor metastasis, and mediates autoimmune disease progression. CD107a is a ligand for galaptin and E-selectin. Surface expression of LAMP-1 has been shown to correlate with CD8+ T cell and NK cell cytotoxicity.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus, Pigtailed Macaque, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human adult adherent peripheral blood cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
CyTOF® - Verified
- Recommended Usage
This product is suitable for use with the Maxpar® Metal Labeling Kits. For metal labeling using Maxpar® Ready antibodies, proceed directly to the step to Partially Reduce the Antibody by adding 100 µl of Maxpar® Ready antibody to 100 µl of 4 mM TCEP-R in a 50 kDa filter and continue with the protocol. Always refer to the latest version of Maxpar® User Guide when conjugating Maxpar® Ready antibodies.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting8, immunohistochemical staining2, immunofluorescence5,7, and immunoprecipitation5.
This antibody is specific to human LAMP-1. Positive control: Hela cells; LAMP-1 molecular weight appears to be at ~110 kDa on the gel due to high glycosylation.
- Additional Product Notes
Maxpar® is a registered trademark of Standard BioTools Inc.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Misse D, et al. 1999. Blood 93:2454.
- Furuta K, et al. 2001. Am. J. Pathol. 159:449. (IHC)
- Watanabe A, et al. 2011. J. Biol. Chem. 286:10702. PubMed
- Baron Gaillard CL, et al. 2011. Mol. Cell. Biol. 22:5459. PubMed
- Hauck CR and Meyer TF. 1997. FEBS Lett. 405:86. (IF, IP)
- De Keersmaecker B, et al. 2012. J. Virol. 86:9351. PubMed
- Knodler LA, et al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 107:17733. (IF)
- Oh J, et al. 2000. Hum. Mol. Genet. 9:375. (WB)
- Salio M, et al. 2013 PNAS. 110:4753. PubMed
AB_2563708 (BioLegend Cat. No. 328635)
- LAMP-1 is a 417 amino acid protein with a molecular mass of 45 kD.
Macrophages, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, some tumor cells; located on the luminal side of lysosomes or on the surface of cell membranes
- Protect lysosomal membrane from lysosomal hydrolases, adhesion
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Macrophages
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Sarafian V, et al. 2006. Arch. Dermatol. Res. 298:7381.
2. Schlossman SF, et al. 1995. Leukocyte Typing V:White Cell Differentiation Antigens. New York:Oxford University Press.
3. Sawada R, et al. 1993. J. Biol. Chem. 268:12675.
4. Chen JW, et al. 1988. J. Biol. Chem. 263:8754.
5. Chen JW, et al. 1986. Biochem. Soc. Symp. 51:97112.
- Gene ID
- 3916 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD107a on UniProt.org
- Can I obtain CyTOF data related to your Maxpar® Ready antibody clones?
We do not test our antibodies by mass cytometry or on a CyTOF machine in-house. The data displayed on our website is provided by Fluidigm®. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for additional data and further details.
- Can I use Maxpar® Ready format clones for flow cytometry staining?
We have not tested the Maxpar® Ready antibodies formulated in solution containing EDTA for flow cytometry staining. While it is likely that this will work in majority of the situations, it is best to use the non-EDTA formulated version of the same clone for flow cytometry testing. The presence of EDTA in some situations might negatively affect staining.
- I am having difficulty observing a signal after conjugating a metal tag to your Maxpar® antibody. Please help troubleshoot.
We only supply the antibody and not test that in house. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for troubleshooting advice: http://techsupport.fluidigm.com/
- Is there a difference between buffer formulations related to Maxpar® Ready and purified format antibodies?
The Maxpar® Ready format antibody clones are formulated in Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA. The regular purified format clones are formulated in solution that does not contain any EDTA. Both formulations are however without any extra carrier proteins.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Purified anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
FITC anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
PE anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
APC anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Purified anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1) (Maxpar® Ready)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
PerCP anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
TotalSeq™-A0155 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
TotalSeq™-C0155 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
TotalSeq™-B0155 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1) Antibody
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)