- Glu-Glu (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MPyVgp2, Polyomavirus medium t antigen, Polyomavirus middle t antigen, EYMPME
Covance Catalog# MMS-115P
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The Glu-Glu tag consists of the peptide sequence, CEEEEYMPME, which is derived from the polyoma virus medium T antigen. This tag is often used as a protein modification in order to simplify the labeling and detection of proteins. This unique amino acid sequence allows for specific antibody detection in western blotting and other immunostaining techniques. Due to the short sequence, this modification is not likely to affect the structure or function of the modified proteins. This antibody clone is capable of recognizing both EYMPME and EFMPME sequences.Product Details
- EYMPME and EFMPME Tags
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- The Glu-Glu monoclonal antibody was raised against the peptide sequence CEEEEYMPME derived from the polyoma virus medium T antigen.
- Phosphate-buffered solution + 0.03% Thimerosal.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IP, ICC, Purification
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition. This antibody is sold for laboratory research use only, not for human or in-vivo use. BioLegend antibodies may not be resold or modified for resale without prior written approval.
• WB: 1:1,000*
• IF: 1:1,000
• IP: 1:150
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunofluorescence, immunoblotting, and immunoprecipitation of tagged proteins.
*Our Posi-Tag Control Protein (931301) can be used as a helpful positive control for this antibody.
It is extremely specific and recognizes either six amino acid sequence, EYMPME, or EFMPME.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Wells CD, et al. 2001. J. Biol. Chem. 276:28897.
- Kim M, et al. 2001. J. Biol. Chem. 276:23262.
- Grussenmeyer T, et al. 1985. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA. 82:7952.
- Pinkas J, et al. 2002. Cancer Res. 62:4781. (WB, IF) PubMed
- Jeon JP, et al. 2012. J. Biol. Chem. 287:17029. (WB)
- Product Citations
AB_2565011 (BioLegend Cat. No. 901801)
AB_2565012 (BioLegend Cat. No. 901802)
|Anti-Glu-Glu Epitope Tag Affinity Matrix||Glu-Glu||IP, Purification|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.