- NT63 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- RNAP subunit beta, rpoB, groN, nitB, rif, ron, stl, stv, tabD, RNA polymerase subunit beta, Transcriptase subunit beta
- Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
RNA polymerase (RNAP or RNApol) is an enzyme that produces primary transcript RNA. The β subunit is the second-largest subunit, and is encoded by the rpoB gene. RNA polymerase β is a subunit which, along with α (rpoC), limits core polymerase expression.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- E. coli
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ELISA - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.00625 - 1.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone NT63 recognizes epitope 922-1090.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Thompson NE, et al. 1992. Biochemistry 31:7003.
- Product Citations
AB_2565555 (BioLegend Cat. No. 663006)
- 1252 amino acids with a predicted molecular weight of approximately 150 kD.
- Transcriptional regulator in bacteria.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Thompson NE, et al. 1992. Biochemistry 31:7003.
2. Jerard Hurwitz, et al. 2005. J. Biol. Chem. 280:42477.
3. Hirata A, et al. 2008. Nature 451:851.
- Gene ID
- 948488 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about RNA Polymerase beta on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All RNA Polymerase β Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-E. coli RNA Polymerase β||NT63||WB,ELISA|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.