- P67.6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Myeloid cell surface antigen CD33, CD33 antigen (gp67), sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 3,gp67, SIGLEC3, Siglec3
Covance Catalog# MMS-5090
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD33 is a 67 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as Siglec-3, gp67, and p67. It is a sialoadhesion immunoglobulin superfamily member expressed on myeloid progenitors, monocytes, granulocytes, dendritic cells and mast cells. CD33 is absent on normal platelets, lymphocytes, erythrocytes and hematopoietic stem cells. CD33 functions as a sialic acid-dependent cell adhesion molecule with carbohydrate/lectin binding activity.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against FMY9S5 cells containing the CD33 gene.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC-F - Quality tested
FC - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 10.0 - 20.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue (IHC-F) and flow cytometry (FC).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Favaloro EJ, et al. 1987. Dis. Markers. 5:215. [clone characterization]
- Andrews RG, et al. 1983. Blood. 62:124. (FC)
- van der Jagt RH, et al. 1992. Cancer Res. 52:89. (FC)
- Liesz A, et al. 2015. J. Neurosci. 35:583. (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_2564890 (BioLegend Cat. No. 825601)
|Purified anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC,IHC-F|
|APC anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|PE anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0052 anti-human CD33||P67.6||PG|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0052 anti-human CD33||P67.6||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0052 anti-human CD33||P67.6||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0052 anti-human CD33||P67.6||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD33
APC anti-human CD33
PE anti-human CD33
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD33
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD33
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD33
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD33
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD33
FITC anti-human CD33
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD33
Biotin anti-human CD33
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD33
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD33
TotalSeq™-A0052 anti-human CD33
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD33
TotalSeq™-C0052 anti-human CD33
TotalSeq™-B0052 anti-human CD33
TotalSeq™-D0052 anti-human CD33