- 50C1 (See other available formats)
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- CLL1, MICL, CLL-1, DCAL-2, C-type lectin domain family 12 member A, CD371
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD371 (CLEC12A), also known as DCAL-2, MICL or CLL-1, is a 30 kD type II transmembrane protein with extracellular C-type lectin domains, belonging to the C-type lectin family. It is expressed on monocytes, granulocytes, NK cells, and basophils. Its cytoplasmic ITIM motif modulates signaling cascades and is involved in phosphorylation of tyrosine residues in MAP kinases.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 293T cells expressing CLEC12A-Flag
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PerCP/Cyanine5.5 and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Lahoud MH, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:7587. (FC)
- Lahoud MH, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:842. (FC)
- Neumann K, et al. 2014. Immunity. 40:389. PubMed
AB_2565543 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353611)
AB_2565544 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353612)
- Type II C-type lectin family member, 265 aa, 30.7 kD
Monocytes, granulocytes, NK cells, and basophils
- Negative regulator of granulocyte and monocyte function
- PTPN6 and PTPN11
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Lahoud MH, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:7587.
2. Chen CH, et al. 2006. Blood 107:1459.
3. Marshall AS, et al. 2004. J. Biol. Chem. 279:14792.
- Gene ID
- 160364 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD371 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.