- 18d3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD94 is a 43/39 kD C-type lectin, also known as Kp43. It is present on all NK cells, NKT cells, and a subset of CD8-positive T lymphocytes in most mouse strains. CD94 is a type-II transmembrane protein with an extracellular lectin-like domain and a short cytoplasmic tail. CD94 is expressed as a disulphide-linked heterodimer with a NKG2 subunit believed to mediate signal transduction. When associated with NKG2A, the complex triggers inhibition; when associated with NKG2C, the complex triggers stimulation. The receptor complex of CD94 and NKG2 receptors bind to the ligand, Qa-1, and are thought to play a role in maintaining self-tolerance in developing NK cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CHO cells expressing the C57BL/6 alleles of CD94 and NKG2A
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is =0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Vance RE, et al. 1999. J. Exp. Med. 190:1801.
- Tang X, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:7645. PubMed
AB_2810341 (BioLegend Cat. No. 105513)
AB_2810342 (BioLegend Cat. No. 105514)
This product may be used for research purposes only. It is not licensed for resale and may only be used by the buyer. This product may not be used and is not licensed for clinical assays where the results of such assays are provided as a diagnostic service. If a diagnostic or therapeutic use is anticipated then a license must be requested from the University of California. The availability of such diagnostic and therapeutic use license(s) cannot be guaranteed from the University of California.
- C-type lectin; 43/39 kD
NK cells, NK-T cells, CD8+ T subset
- Inhibits NK cell function
- Cell Type
- NK cells, NKT cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
- Lopez-Botet M, et al. 1997. Immunol. Rev. 155:165.
- Moretta A, et al. 1997. Immunol. Rev. 155:105.
- Phillips JH, et al. 1996. Immunity 5:163.
- Gene ID
- 16643 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD94 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|FITC anti-mouse CD94||18d3||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD94||18d3||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD94||18d3||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD94||18d3||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD94||18d3||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A1009 anti-mouse CD94||18d3||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C1009 anti-mouse CD94||18d3||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.