- AFS98 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CSF-1R, M-CSFR, c-fms
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CSF-1R, also known as CD115 and M-CSFR, is a single-pass type I membrane protein and member of the platelet-derived growth factor receptor family. This c-fms (Fms proto-oncogene) gene product's natural ligands include M-CSF and IL-34. Structural studies of CD115 have described an Ig-like extracellular domain, a transmembrane domain, an intracellular juxtamembrane domain, a split tyrosine kinase domain, and a C-terminal tail receptor. Receptor activation induces homodimerization in addition to phosphorylation and ubiquitination of intracellular residues. CD115 directly influences tissue macrophage and osteoclast differentiation and proliferation. It is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, peritoneal exudate cells, plasmacytoid and conventional dendritic cells, and osteoclasts.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is =0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: blocking of ligand binding1. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays.
It has been reported that CD115 can be rapidly internalized, especially when samples are exposed to room temperature. Approximate 33% decrease in CD115 expression has been observed between 0 and 4 hours after sample collection, while overnight incubation of the cells results in complete CD115 downregulation. Pre-treatment with EDTA and low temperatures (2 to 8°C) helps in maintaining surface expression of CD1154.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2566461 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135525)
AB_2566462 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135526)
- Ig superfamily, 145 kD
Monocytes/macrophages, peritoneal exudate cells, plasmacytoid and conventional dendritic cells, osteoclasts
- Growth factor receptor, tyrosine kinase
- Macrophage colony stimulating factor (M-CSF), IL-34
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, Osteoclasts
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
- Sudo T, et al. 1995 Oncogene 11:2469.
- Murayama T, et al. 1999 Circulation 99:1740.
- Goswami S, et al. 2005 Cancer Res. 65:5278.
- Yu W, et al. 2008 J. Leuko. Biol. 84:852.
- Gene ID
- 12978 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD115 on UniProt.org
- Why do I have a weak CD115 staining?
It has been reported that CD115 can be rapidly internalized, especially when samples are exposed to room temperature. Approximate 33% decrease in CD115 expression has been observed between 0 and 4 hours after sample collection, while overnight incubation of the cells results in complete CD115 downregulation. Pre-treatment with EDTA and low temperatures (2 - 8°C) helps in maintaining surface expression of CD115. In addition, brief fixation of the cells with Fixation Buffer (Cat. No. 420801) for 10 minutes will block CD115 internalization.
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
PE anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
Biotin anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
APC anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
Purified anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R) (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
TotalSeq™-A0105 anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
TotalSeq™-B0105 anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)
TotalSeq™-C0105 anti-mouse CD115 (CSF-1R)