- OX-85 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- LECAM-1, Ly-22, LAM-1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD62L is a 74-95 kD glycoprotein,also known as L-selectin, LECAM-1, Ly-22 and MEL-14.It is a member of the selectin family and is expressed on the majority of B and naïve T cells,a subset of memory T cells,granulocytes ,subsets of thymocytes and NK cells.CD62L is important in lymphocyte homing to high endothelial venules in peripheral lymph nodes and leukocyte “rolling” on activated endothelium. CD62L also contributes to neutrophil emigration at inflammatory sites.CD62L is rapidly shed from lymphocytes and neutrophils upon activation and the expression levels of CD62L (in conjunction with other markers) hae been used to distinguish naïve, effector and memory T cells.CD62L has been reported to interact with )-glycans presented on CD34, GlyCAM-1, and MadCAM-1.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rat purified CD62L-CD4
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 675 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Vosine C. 2002 J. Immunol. 169:2284.
- Product Citations
AB_2185083 (BioLegend Cat. No. 202914)
- 74-95 Kd glycoprotein of selectin family.
Expressed on majority of B cell and naïve T cell and other leukocytes
- Homing and emigration of leukocytes
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Leukocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Decreased expression upon cell activation
- Gene ID
- 20343 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD62L on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cy5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cy5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|FITC anti-rat CD62L||OX-85||FC|
|PE anti-rat CD62L||OX-85||FC|
|APC anti-rat CD62L||OX-85||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.