- RMG2b-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin G2b
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The RMG2b-1 monoclonal antibody reacts with immunoglobulin G2b (IgG2b) in all tested mouse haplotypes (Igh-a and b). It does not react with other isotypes. The RMG2b-1 monoclonal antibody may be used as primary or secondary reagent for ELISA or immunofluorescent analysis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is =0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
AB_2750279 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406713)
AB_2750280 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406714)
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All IgG2b Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-mouse IgG2b||RMG2b-1||ELISA,FC|
|Biotin anti-mouse IgG2b||RMG2b-1||FC,ELISA|
|FITC anti-mouse IgG2b||RMG2b-1||FC|
|PE anti-mouse IgG2b||RMG2b-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse IgG2b||RMG2b-1||IHC-F|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IgG2b||RMG2b-1||FC|
|APC anti-mouse IgG2b||RMG2b-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse IgG2b||RMG2b-1||FC,IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse IgG2b||RMG2b-1||FC,IHC-F|
|TotalSeq™-A1168 anti-mouse IgG2b||RMG2b-1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C1168 anti-mouse IgG2b||RMG2b-1||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse IgG2b
Biotin anti-mouse IgG2b
FITC anti-mouse IgG2b
PE anti-mouse IgG2b
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse IgG2b
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IgG2b
APC anti-mouse IgG2b
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse IgG2b
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse IgG2b
TotalSeq™-A1168 anti-mouse IgG2b
TotalSeq™-C1168 anti-mouse IgG2b