- 1D10B31 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IL-31, produced mainly by activated CD4+ T cells, is a newly discovered helical cytokine belonging to the gp130/IL6 cytokine family. IL-31 is closely related in structure to IL-6, IL-11, and IL-27. Binding of IL-31 to its receptor activates JAK/STAT, PI3K/AKT, and MAPK pathways. IL-31 acts on a broad range of immune and non-immune cells and thus possesses potential pleiotropic physiological functions, such as regulating hematopoiesis and immune response. Human IL-31 is also involved in inflammatory bowel disease, airway hypersensitivity, and dermatitis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length human IL-31 recombinant protein expressed in E. coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2928022 (BioLegend Cat. No. 659609)
AB_2928022 (BioLegend Cat. No. 659610)
- 161 aa with with a putative 23 aa signal peptide that is cleaved to generate a 138 aa mature protein.
Secreted by activated CD4 T cells.
- IL-31 belongs to the IL-6 family of cytokines and plays a role in skin inflammation.
- Binds to IL-31 receptor complex that consists of two receptor subunits, IL31RA and OSMR.
- Cell Type
- Eosinophils, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. McCandless EE, et al. 2014. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 157:42.
2. Arai I, et al. 2013. Exp. Dermatol. 22:669.
3. Dai X, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:e67666.
4. Stott B, et al. 2013. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 132:446.
5. Hartmann K, et al. 2013. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 132:232.
6. Baron JM and Lüscher B. 2012. Acta. Derm. Venereol. 92:5.
- Gene ID
- 386653 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-31 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All IL-31 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human IL-31||1D10B31||WB|
|PE anti-human IL-31||1D10B31||ICFC|
|APC anti-human IL-31||1D10B31||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human IL-31||1D10B31||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human IL-31||1D10B31||ICFC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.