- 7B11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Garpin, Glycoprotein A repetitions predominant
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Glycoprotein A Repetitions Predominant (GARP), also known as leucine rich repeat containing 32 (LRC32), is a 80 kD type I membrane glycoprotein with 20 leucine rich repeats in the extracellular portion of the protein. GARP was found on the surface of megakaryocytes, platelets, and activated Tregs (CD4+, CD25+, FoxP3+ cells) and serves as a receptor for latent TGF-β. Recent evidence suggests that GARP may play a role in controlling suppressor function of Tregs. A mutation in GARP has been reported in a large Samaritan kindred with Usher syndrome type 1, an autosomal recessive disease characterized by profound congenital sensorineural deafness, vestibular dysfunction, and progressive visual loss. In addition, it has been found that GARP mRNA is highly amplified in different tumors, which indicates that tumor cells may use GARP to express TGF-β or to capture TGF-β from their surroundings, resulting in local suppression of anti-tumor immune responses or the induction of Tregs.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- LRRC32-DNA vaccination
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_2562211 (BioLegend Cat. No. 352507)
AB_2562212 (BioLegend Cat. No. 352508)
- 80 kD transmembrane GARP glycoprotein with an extracellular region containing 20 leucine-rich repeats
Activated Tregs, megakaryocytes, platelets
- LAP (TGF-β1)
- Cell Type
- Megakaryocytes, Platelets, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Antigen References
1. Ollendorff V, et al. 1994. Cell. Growth Differ. 5:213.
2. Stockis J, et al. 2009. Eur. J. Immunol. 39:3315.
3. Wang R, et al. 2009. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 106:13439.
4. Tran DQ, et al. 2009. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 106:13445.
- Gene ID
- 2615 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about GARP on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human GARP (LRRC32)||7B11||FC|
|PE anti-human GARP (LRRC32)||7B11||FC|
|APC anti-human GARP (LRRC32)||7B11||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human GARP (LRRC32)||7B11||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human GARP (LRRC32)||7B11||FC|
|Biotin anti-human GARP (LRRC32)||7B11||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human GARP (LRRC32)||7B11||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0901 anti-human GARP (LRRC32)||7B11||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0901 anti-human GARP (LRRC32)||7B11||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0901 anti-human GARP (LRRC32) Antibody||7B11||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human GARP (LRRC32)
PE anti-human GARP (LRRC32)
APC anti-human GARP (LRRC32)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human GARP (LRRC32)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human GARP (LRRC32)
Biotin anti-human GARP (LRRC32)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human GARP (LRRC32)
TotalSeq™-A0901 anti-human GARP (LRRC32)
TotalSeq™-C0901 anti-human GARP (LRRC32)
TotalSeq™-B0901 anti-human GARP (LRRC32) Antibody