- C504.17C (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TCRd, TCR-delta
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Lymphocytes expressing γ/δ antigen receptors constitute a minor population in lymphoid tissue, but a major population within epidermal, gastrointestinal, and vaginouterine epithelia. γ/δ T cells are involved in immunological surveillance and regulation in these tissues. The C504.17C antibody reacts with Vδ6.3 T-cell receptor (TCR) bearing T cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- TCR γδ positive T Cell Hybridoma
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
If clone GL3 is included in multi-color analysis, it is recommended that the cells should be stained with clone GL3 first prior to be stained with clone C504.17C.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Roark CE, et al. 1993. J Immunol. 150:4867.
AB_2728218 (BioLegend Cat. No. 154803)
AB_2728219 (BioLegend Cat. No. 154804)
- Form heterodimer with TCR gamma chain, associate with CD3 complex.
Expressed on Vδ6.3 T-cell receptor (TCR) bearing γ/δ T cells
- Involved in immunological surveillance and regulation.
- Antigens presented on MHC or MHC-like molecules
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
- Raulet DH. 1989. Annu Rev Immunol. 7:175.
- Allison JP and Havran WL. 1991. Annu Rev Immunol. 9:679.
- Gene ID
- 110066 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR Vdelta6.3 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Other FormatsView All TCR Vδ6.3 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-mouse TCR Vδ6.3||C504.17C||FC|
|PE anti-mouse TCR Vδ6.3||C504.17C||FC|
|APC anti-mouse TCR Vδ6.3||C504.17C||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse TCR Vδ6.3||C504.17C||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.