- 2B10C42 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Mer, Eyk, Nyk, nmf12
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
MerTK (Mer) is a member of the TAM (TYRO3/AXL/MerTK) family. It is a transmembrane protein with two fibronectin type-III domains, two Ig-like C2-type domains, and one tyrosine kinase domain. MerTK is mainly expressed by macrophages, monocytes, and dendritic cells. Its ligands are LGALS3, TUB, TULP1, and GAS6. MerTK is involved in the regulation of TLR signaling, efferocytosis, phagocytosis, cell survival, macrophage migration, and the inhibition of inflammation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse MERTK extracellular domain
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2617036 (BioLegend Cat. No. 151505)
AB_2617037 (BioLegend Cat. No. 151506)
- Member of the TAM (TYRO3/AXL/MerTK) family. Encodes a transmembrane protein, two fibronectin type-III domains, two Ig-like C2-type domains, and one tyrosine kinase domain.
Macrophages, monocytes, and dendritic cells.
- Regulates TLR signaling, efferocytosis, phagocytosis, cell survival, and macrophage migration. Inhibits production of inflammatory cytokines.
- Grb2, LimD4, and Vav1.
- LGALS3, TUB, TULP1, and GAS6.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Toll Like Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Zagórska A, et al. 2014. Nat. Immunol. 15:920.
2. Toda S, et al. 2014. Blood 123:3963.
3. Chung WS, et al. 2013. Nature 504:394.
4. Carrera Silva EA, et al. 2013. Immunity 39:160.
5. Yi Z, et al. 2009. Blood 114:3191.
- Gene ID
- 17289 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about MERTK on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.