- 5G11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- LTbR, TNFRIII, TNF receptor-related protein (TNFRrp)
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
LTβR is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the TNF receptor superfamily. It is a 61 KDa receptor for the mouse LTα1β2 and LIGHT. Northern blot analysis of tissues from adult mice showed that expression levels of LTβR mRNA were strong in lung, liver, and kidney, moderate in heart and testes, but weak in brain, thymus, spleen, and lymph nodes. It was reported that LTβR is expressed on stromal cells, monocytes, and certain embryonic epithelial layers. LTβR is involved in peripheral lymphoid tissue organogenesis and function. The LTα/LTβR receptor system may also have some function in early embryogenesis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- E.coli expressed extracellular domain of mouse lymphotoxin beta receptor
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_1659180 (BioLegend Cat. No. 134403)
Expressed on stromal cells, monocytes, and certain embryonic epithelial layers.
- LTβR is involved in peripheral lymphoid tissue organogenesis and function. The LTα/LTβR receptor system may also have some function in early embryogenesis.
- LTα1β2 and LIGHT
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells, Epithelial cells, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Force WR, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 155:5280
2. Tamada K, et al. 2000. J. Immunol. 164:4105
3. Browing JL, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 159:3288
4. Futterer A, et al. 1998. Immunity 9:59
5. Nakamura T, et al. 1995. Genomics 30:312
6. Crowe P, et al. 1996. Science 264:707
7. Dejardin E, et al. Immunity 2002. 17(4):525
- Gene ID
- 17000 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about LT-betaR on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Other FormatsView All LT-βR Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-mouse lymphotoxin beta receptor (LTβR)||5G11||FC|
|PE anti-mouse lymphotoxin beta receptor (LTβR)||5G11||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse lymphotoxin beta receptor (LTβR)||5G11||FC|
|APC anti-mouse lymphotoxin beta receptor (LTβR)||5G11||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.