- F011-5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- LRRC32, Garpin, Glycoprotein A repetitions predominant
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Glycoprotein A Repetitions Predominant (GARP), also known as leucine rich repeat containing protein 32 (LRC32), is a 80 kD type I membrane glycoprotein with 20 leucine rich repeats in the extracellular portion of the protein. GARP was found on the surface of megakaryocytes, platelets, and activated Tregs. It serves as a receptor for latent TGF-β. Recent evidence suggests that GARP may play a role in controlling suppressor function of Tregs. A mutation in GARP has been reported in a large Samaritan kindred with Usher syndrome type 1. In addition, it has been found that GARP mRNA is highly amplified in different tumors, which indicates that tumor cells may use GARP to express TGF-β or to capture TGF-β from their surroundings, resulting in local suppression of anti-tumor immune responses or the induction of Tregs.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse GARP (extracellular domain)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_10983065 (BioLegend Cat. No. 142903)
AB_10962944 (BioLegend Cat. No. 142904)
- 80 kD transmembrane GARP glycoprotein with an extracellular region containing 20 leucine-rich repeats
- Activate Tregs, megakaryocytes, platelets
- LAP (TGF-β1)
- Cell Type
- Tregs, Megakaryocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Antigen References
1. Ollendorff V, et al. 1994. Cell. Growth Differ. 5:213.
2. Stockis J, et al. 2009. Eur. J. Immunol. 39:3315.
3. Wang R, et al. 2009. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 106:13439.
4. Tran DQ, et al. 2009. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 106:13445.
- Gene ID
- 434215 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about GARP on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse GARP (LRRC32)||F011-5||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse GARP (LRRC32)||F011-5||FC|
|PE anti-mouse GARP (LRRC32)||F011-5||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse GARP (LRRC32)||F011-5||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse GARP (LRRC32)||F011-5||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse GARP (LRRC32)||F011-5||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.