- QA19A79 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Aminopeptidase N, gp150, AP-M, AP-N, Apn
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD13 is a 150-170 kD type II transmembrane glycoprotein also known as aminopeptidase N, APN, and gp150. This zinc metallopeptidase is expressed as a homodimer on granulocytes, myeloid progenitors, endothelial cells, epithelial cells and subset of granular lymphoid cells. It is not expressed on platelets or erythrocytes. CD13 is thought to be involved in the metabolism of many regulatory peptides and functions in antigen processing and the cleavage of chemokines such as MIP-1. CD13 serves as the cellular receptor for Coronavirus.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2894436 (BioLegend Cat. No. 164003)
AB_2894436 (BioLegend Cat. No. 164004)
- Zinc metallopeptidase, type II integral membrane glycoprotein, 150-170 kD
Monocytes, myeloid progenitors, endothelial and epithelial cells, granular lymphocyte subset
- Zinc-binding metalloproteinase, antigen processing, cleaves MIP-1 chemokine
- Coronavirus receptor
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Granulocytes, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Shipp M, et al. 1993. Blood. 82:1052.
- Gene ID
- 16790 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD13 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.