- S20004A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD32A (FCGR2A) is a 40 kD, type I protein with 2 C2-set domains the extracellular region and 1 ITAM in the intracellular region. CD32A binds monomeric IgG with low affinity but is very efficient binding immune complexes. FCGR2A is expressed by myeloid cells such as macrophages, monocytes, neutrophils, eosinophils and dendritic cells; CD32a is also expressed by epithelial cells, platelets and activated CD4+ T cells. CD32a is involved in phagocytosis and clearing of immune complexes.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- FCGR2A-transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
This clone does not recognizes CD32B-transfected cell
- Product Citations
- Member of the Ig superfamily, 40 kD, type I protein, 2 C2-set domains, 1 ITAM
Macrophages, monocytes, neutrophils, eosinophil, platelets, and CD4+ T Cells
- Phagocytosis, cytotoxicity, platelet aggregation
- Aggregated IgG, immune complexes
- Cell Type
- Eosinophils, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
- Hubbard J. et al. 2020. J Exp Med. 217:e20200359
- Newling M, et al. 2020. Clin Exp Immunol. 199:39-49
- Maria H, et al. 2018. Front Immunol. 9:2814
- Descours B, et al. 2017. Nature. 543:564-567
- Gene ID
- View information about FCGR2A/CD32A on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.