- ASL-24 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- KAI1, C33, R2, 4F9, IA4
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD82 is a 45-90 kD type III tetraspan membrane protein which is encoded by the KAI1 gene. A member of the 4-span transmembrane protein superfamily (TM4SF) CD82 forms a complex with CD37, CD53, CD81, ECM and MHC molecules. CD82 is expressed on monocytes, granulocytes, lymphocytes, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, and fibroblasts and plays a role in signal transduction and adhesion. It has been suggested CD82 functions as a tumor suppressor as loss of expression has been found to promote tumor metastasis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_1595551 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342103)
AB_1595455 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342104)
- Type III tetraspan membrane protein, 45-90 kD, complexed with CD37, CD53, CD81, ECM and MHC molecules, 4-span transmembrane protein superfamily (TM4SF)
Monocytes, granulocytes,lymphocytes, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, fibroblasts
- Signal transduction, adhesion, tumor metastasis suppressor
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Granulocytes, Lymphocytes, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Miranti CK. 2009. Cell. Signal. 21:196
2. Abe M, et al. 2008. 266:163
3. Lee JH et al. 2004. Cancer Res. 64:4235
4. Lagaudriere-Gesbert C, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:2790
- Gene ID
- 3732 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD82 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human CD82||ASL-24||FC|
|PE anti-human CD82||ASL-24||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD82||ASL-24||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD82||ASL-24||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD82||ASL-24||FC|
|APC anti-human CD82||ASL-24||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0920 anti-human CD82||ASL-24||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0920 anti-human CD82||ASL-24||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0920 anti-human CD82||ASL-24||PG|
|TotalSeq™-A0920 anti-human CD82||ASL-24||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.