- SHM33 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- JAM-C, Jcam3
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD323, also known as JAM3 and JAM-C, is a member of the junctional adhesion molecule family and plays a role in leukocyte migration. It is a type I transmembrane protein and is involved in cell-cell adhesion by forming homotypic or heterotypic molecules with JAM family members or integrins. CD323 is expressed in intestinal epithelial cells and is a component of epithelial desmosomes, endothelial cells, and platelets. It is expressed at low levels on T cells and is upregulated upon activation. Due to their presence in tight junction and lateral membranes, JAMs are candidate receptors for leukocytes to use when they migrate. Thrombin induces localization of JAM3 in the tight junctions, whereas angiopoietin-1 prevents JAM3 localization.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2561802 (BioLegend Cat. No. 356703)
AB_2561803 (BioLegend Cat. No. 356704)
- 42 kD, type I transmembrane protein, immunoglobulin superfamily
- Intestinal epithelial cells, epithelia desmosomes, peripheral B cells, endothelial cells, platelets and a subset of T cells
- Leukocyte migration
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells, B cells, Endothelial cells, Platelets, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- 83700 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD323 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.